Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: I feel like

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hahahahaa..dave!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member -=Wizard=-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2001
    Posts
    1,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Dave! flipalaugh1

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Ecofreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2001
    Posts
    463
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    At the bottom there is a sticky icon, close to the padlock icon (that's to lock a topic, so that it's just read only.)

    You go into the thread you started and hit sticky, and boy does it stickl, they must be using duct tape [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Atta gurl..eco!..i missed this or i would have shown wiz.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Ecofreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2001
    Posts
    463
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No hay problema chica!!!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Ecofreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2001
    Posts
    463
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know what it is!!! Only in this forum does this happen. I write a thread title, and a few days later, I reread it and some cheesey tune comes to mind. The last one was "welcome back" so of course Kotter theme came to mind. Now I just saw this one, and All I'm getting is

    I feel like chicken tonight
    Like chicken tonight

    Please direct me to the nearest asylum, thank you.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member -=Wizard=-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2001
    Posts
    1,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    spanks!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •